Full-Time Nanny Manager in Lower West Side
- 10 days of vacation per year, 3-5 days of sick time
- 8 Paid holidays: New year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
Family in the Lower West Side is seeking a caring, playful, and go-getter Nanny for their growing family. Mom will be on maternity leave through July 2023 so for the first 6 months, care will mainly be for the toddler as Mom will be caring for the newborn. Must be comfortable tag-teaming with Mom and working alongside her.
Ideal Nanny will be:
- Experienced, confident, and capable in all areas of baby and toddler care including dressing, changing, feeding, putting down for naps, etc.
- Responsible, proactive, organized, respectful, and punctual
- Bilingual (bonus points: Italian or Mandarin) and comfortable to use the 2nd language a couple days a week
- Have an education background or experience teaching
- Committed: Family is seeking a long-term fit
Duties will include:
- Engage and interact with the children in age-appropriate activities and play that will encourage growth and development
- Transport toddler to fun outings like parks, museums, playdates
- During naptime, assistance with household management is requested:
- Tidy the play area and keep common areas tidy (wipe down counters after meals, empty/load dishwasher, wash and sanitize bottles, etc.)
- Children laundry (and family laundry once a week)
- Meal prep for children lunch and snacks
- Basic meal prep for family dinners (chop veggies, wash lettuce, boil noodles)
Family has one dog (medium-sized, hypoallergenic bernedoodle) who nanny will need to let in/out and occasionally feed and/or refill water. Nanny must be COVID and flu vaccinated. Ability to travel with the family and occasional overnights are a plus, but not a requirement.