Full-Time Housekeeper in the Gold Coast
- 2 weeks of vacation per year, 2-3 days of sick time
- 8 Paid holidays (if they fall on a work day): New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
Family in the Gold Coast is seeking an energetic, proactive, and upbeat Housekeeper for their household. Candidate will take care of all daily maintenance (dishes, laundry, sweeping / vacuuming floors, bathrooms, making beds, dinner clean-up, etc.), deep cleaning of the home, organizing, and maintaining an inventory of household supplies. Housekeeper will also assist household with:
- Errands (grocery shopping, dry cleaners, post office, clothing donations)
- Putting away groceries/grocery orders
- Receiving/returning packages
- Communicating with vendors (maintenance, construction, etc.)
- Light cooking (chop/prep, and very occasional, follow a simple recipe)
- Occasional entertaining/events (preparation, serving, cleaning)
Candidate must be in excellent shape as the home is four floors (approx. 6000sqft), and the laundry is in the basement. There is also a coach house apartment above the garage that will need to be cleaned once a week. Housekeeper must be comfortable with a full household (2 kids, part-time nanny, stay-at-home Mom, Dad works from home). Candidate must be fully vaccinated. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be dedicated, conscientious, have a can-do attitude, and really take charge of keeping the home in excellent condition, treating it as if it were their own (versus following a list). The family is looking for a trustworthy, reliable, long-term fit.
NOTE: Candidates must be following all procedures advised by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for Coronavirus exposure prevention outside of their work hours (masks, hand washing, limiting contact/group sizes, social distancing, etc.). Initial interviews will be conducted virtually using Facetime, Zoom, etc.