Part-Time Nanny Manager in Memorial
- 7 days of vacation per year, 2-3 days of sick time
- 8 paid holidays (if they fall on a workday): New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
“We are a busy family of four children and one working mother. The oldest is a girl, followed by a boy, and then the youngest two are girls. The ages range from 6 to 13. The oldest has a passion for horse riding and sells body scrubs as a hobby. The second enjoys all things athletic, especially soccer. The third is very creative and loves art. The youngest is a budding reader and prefers to cartwheel instead of walk. The children attend a Montessori school and we try to incorporate those principles into home life.”
Mom in Memorial is seeking a flexible, proactive Nanny Manager for her four children. Duties will include:
- When children are in school, nanny will be responsible for household duties such as grocery shopping, tidying (dishwasher, counters, keeping common areas clean), children’s laundry and organization (they employ a housekeeper that handles deep cleaning)
- Afternoon tasks will include picking up children from school, transporting to/from after school activities (excellent driving record required).
- Children’s meal prep, but ideally family dinner preparation (will follow recipes; Mom will train if necessary) and cleaning up dinner
- Wednesday mornings will be helping to get the children to school, and packing up their items to go to their father’s home
Candidate will be:
- Experienced with school-age children, and the organization that comes along with running a household, and getting everyone where they
- need to be, when they need to be there
- Positive and flexible, with a a can-do attitude
- Reliable and punctual
- COVID vaccinated
Mom works full time.