Full-Time Nanny in Tanglewood
- 10 days of vacation per year, 3-5 days of sick time
- 8 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
Family in Tanglewood is seeking a collaborative Nanny who will tag-team with Mom in caring for the children. Sometimes Nanny will care for one child (could be either) and at times the Nanny will be responsible for both children.
Duties will include:
- Caring for the children including dressing, feeding, changing, putting down for naps, bathing, etc.
- Engaging the children in indoor and outdoor, age-appropriate play, games, activities, walks, etc. to encourage growth and development
- Keeping the common areas and children’s areas tidy (load/unload dishwasher, wiping down counters, putting toys away, doing children’s laundry, washing/sterilizing bottles, etc.)
- Running errands such as grocery store, post office, returns, etc.
Nanny will be:
- Experienced, confident, and capable of caring for multiple children including babies and toddlers
- Loving and nurturing
- Open to occasional weekend babysitting
- Active and energetic – there will be a great deal of walking up and down stairs as children’s areas are upstairs
- Postitive, easy going, and mutually respectful
Dad works full-time and Mom does not work outside the home.