Full-Time Nanny in the West Loop Area
- 10 days of vacation per year, 3-5 days of sick time per year
- 8 Paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- Potential health insurance stipend
Family in the West Loop area is seeking a nurturing, creative, and positive Nanny for their toddler boy and soon-to-arrive infant (surprise).
- Engage the children in age-appropriate, indoor and outdoor activities that will encourage growth and development, and stimulate curiosity, such as toys, reading, outside time, park, playdates, museums, zoo, aquarium, library, etc.
- Household management duties including keeping kitchen, common areas, and child areas tidy throughout the day (wipe down table/counters, clean up toys when finished playing, take out garbage when full, load/unload dishwasher), children laundry, and refill household items from stock when they run out (+ alert parents when low – e.g., soap, toilet paper, paper towels).
- Coordinate at-home deliveries and cleaning services
- Administer medicine supplements as instructed.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced, confident, and capable in all areas of baby and toddler care, including feeding, changing, dressing, putting down for naps, etc.
- Have integrity, a passion for childcare, and strong communication skills
- Support all parenting choices and philosophies (e.g., no screen time except as instructed, reading Bible stories, supporting Montessori-style play, disciplining as instructed (time out for misbehavior), encouraging independence, helping with learning counting and eventually reading, etc.).
One parent works from home 3x/week on average, and the other parent works from home 1-2x/week on average.