Rotating Nanny Manager in Spanish Oaks
- 3-5 personal/sick days
- 8 Paid holidays (if they fall on a scheduled work day): New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- Annual Performance-Based Bonus
- Health Insurance Stipend
Schedule notes: Alternating schedule: two days on, two days off and every other weekend roughly 7:30am-8:30pm with the ability to stay late and/or overnight when parents have a work event or late dinner
Active Family in Spanish Oaks is seeking an easy-going, fun and creative Nanny Manager. Parents encourage being loud and playful in their household….from singing and dance parties, creating rock bands and writing songs, to messy outdoor play. They provide a loving environment within their home with lots of hugs, kisses and “I love yous”!
A typical day will include:
- Providing excellent care for both boys
- Basic child meal prep
- Light household management assistance — family employs a full-time housekeeper
- Organizing toys and play area
- Planning and prepping age appropriate education activities
- Running errands, including grocery shopping
The oldest will be in school Monday-Friday until 3:30pm so while he is in school, Nanny will provide care for only the baby.
The ideal Nanny will be:
- Education-minded with a focus on milestones while being engaging with the little ones.
- Looking for a long-term commitment
- A travel-lover: family travels roughly 3 times/year for a week or so at a time both domestic and occasionally international
- Proactive and a team player
- Positive and full of energy
- Available to stay late and overnight when needed
Both parents work from home and love to maximize time with the boys when possible. Nanny must be COVID vaccinated.