For busy families, sometimes cooking meals can be the most challenging part of the day. When you hire a professional, you can rest assured knowing delicious breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and/or dinners can be prepared to your family’s liking.
Typical duties for a chef or cook may include:
- Meal Planning: can range from following your favorite family recipes to creating original menus
- Grocery Shopping (and/or ordering groceries)
- Meal Preparation (and clean-up)
- Organizing and Stocking: refrigerator, pantry, and cabinets
- Entertaining: Cooking for guests at dinner parties and special events
- Preparing meals to be stored and reheated
- Serving/Plating (and clearing/dishes)
- Specialty Skills (typically require special recruiting, additional time, and a higher salary):
- Gourmet skills and experience / trained Chef (versus experience as a cook)
- Fine-dining experience
- Health and nutrition expertise
- Experience/knowledge planning menus that consider allergies and/or special diets
If you would like to get started on a Personal Chef search contact us or start an online application today!