Summer is right around the corner! Do you have a plan for childcare yet? Now is the best time to start interviewing nannies if you are seeking consistent in-home care for the summer months. Many college students, graduate students and teachers are looking for a short-term position during their time off, but be aware that many great candidates are hired well before the end of the school year in June.
A Summer Nanny can help make your children’s summer fun-filled and your summer life easy!
Here are a few reasons to opt for an in-home Nanny this summer. Your Summer Nanny can:
- Drive your kids to camps, activities and all the fun places they want to go
- Plan “field trips” and fun adventures for your children based on their ages and interests; there are many great low-cost or free activities during the summer months and your Nanny can be in charge of researching these things weekly to create a personalized schedule of activities that your children will love
- Get the kids outdoors and encourage active play instead of days in front of the TV; even better, your Nanny can attend play dates with neighbors and friends
- Travel with your family as needed (it’s best to discuss travel requirements during the interview process)
- Keep children on a consistent schedule during long summer days, which is especially helpful if you work full-time
- Help out around the house with tidying up and light housekeeping duties related to your children
- Entertain the kids while you work, get things done or just relax
Need I say more?! A Summer Nanny is a smart investment for your sanity and your kids will love it!
Mom’s Best Friend hand-selects exceptional nannies and babysitters through our 10-step screening process. We would love to help your family find the ideal fit this summer!
Learn more about hiring a summer nanny!
Austin | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas/Fort Worth | Chicago