Chicago Nanny Jobs
We are looking for positive, flexible and “can do” nannies! When you are searching for a Chicago nanny job, Mom’s Best Friend gets to know you, learns about your strengths, experience and talents, and matches you with the right family. Our goal is to place caring, professional, proactive nannies in wonderful long-term positions. There are no agency fees for nannies to find a job!
Mom’s Best Friend Chicago nanny jobs are exceptional because of our:
- Personal attention – we get to know you, care about you and want to look out for your best interest
- Great families – they respect professional nannies, they are willing to make a commitment and they will pay a salary that is commensurate with your expertise
- Support and expertise – we are your cheerleader and can coach you in your presentation of your strengths and experiences
- Respect of professional experience – we appreciate what you do for families and are an advocate for the nanny industry
- Safety – we screen the families, continue to get feedback from nannies who have met the families and we won’t send you into an uncomfortable situation
- Ongoing support – we check in with you, host fun nanny events, develop an ongoing relationship and will place you in future jobs
If you are interested in working with Mom’s Best Friend as a Chicago nanny or babysitter, please view our open positions and apply today!