Full-Time Nanny in River Oaks
- 10 days of vacation per year, 3-5 days of sick time
- 8 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- Performance-based annual bonus
“We are a family of three including our darling 12 month old baby daughter (plus a 5 year old Shiba Inu). We moved to Houston about two years ago from NYC and enjoy the lifestyle here. Our daughter is playful and gentle and responds best to affectionate, patient people. She enjoys one-on-one interaction, exploring outdoors and screen-free playtime. As busy working parents, we are hoping to find a long-term nanny who is trustworthy, well organized, and flexible with a respectful, pleasant demeanor to match our daughter’s.”
Highly professional, extremely reliable Nanny is desired for a family in River Oaks. Parents both work full time, but are very hands on, and they are desiring a mutually respectful, long-term relationship with a Nanny.
Duties will include:
- Providing all care, including dressing, changing, feeding/preparing child’s meals, putting down for naps, etc.
- Engaging in indoor and outdoor play, such as books, music, walks, activities, etc.
- Keeping the common areas and child’s area tidy (e.g., wiping down counters, loading/unloading dishwasher, clean/sterilize bottles, doing children’s laundry)
Nanny should be:
- Confident, experienced, and knowledgeable about both babies and toddlers
- Reliable/dependable and punctual
- Organized with an attention to detail
- Naturally organized, neat and clean (has an attention to cleanliness and hygiene in regards to baby, nursery, tc.)
- Calm and patient
- Positive and easy-going
- Welcoming to involved parents (someone will typically be working from home, and the family does have cameras where they get to ooh and ah over their sweet baby while working)
- Flexible to work late (up to 8:00pm) on occasion
- Respectful of family’s privacy and exhibit discretion
- Seeking a long-term position
- COVID Vaccinated, up to date on your Tdap, and willing to get the Flu vaccine
- Preferred but not required: Higher education
- Preferred but not required: Willing to travel domestically with family
A high level of integrity is extremely important as well, as the relationship is built on trust. Mom works full-time from home.