Become an MBF Overnight Newborn Caregiver
Are you a newborn care specialist, overnight infant nanny, or newborn expert? We love to have a handful of experts on our team! These angels help new parents achieve a restful night’s sleep, allowing them to recharge and have the energy to devote to their families and their work. Newborn care specialists and overnight newborn nannies help new parents by getting up with the baby, soothing/rocking the baby, feeding or bringing the baby to the nursing mom, changing the baby, getting the child on a sleep schedule, doing the baby’s laundry, washing bottles, and more.
Professional Newborn Care Specialists and Overnight Newborn Nannies are highly sought after because of their depth of experience and are typically booked for 1 to 6 months at a time, working 8-12 hour overnight shifts for 3+ nights/week.
- Speak English
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid driver’s license, your own car, and current insurance
- Have at least 3 overnight newborn care references
- Have your high school diploma or GED
- Be eligible to work in the U.S. (and provide proof to Mom’s Best Friend)
- Have a clean criminal background (no misdemeanors or felonies)
- Be First Aid / CPR Trained prior to being sent out to families (may apply prior to training)
If you are interested in working with Mom’s Best Friend, please apply today!