Full-Time Child Educator/Nanny Manager inside the loop
Benefits: Vacation, Sick Days and Major Holidays Paid
Family is seeking a Child Educator/Nanny Manager for their child. Nanny must be:
- Extremely flexible; family travels frequently and flexibility including days, overnights, weekends, and travel will be necessary; Nanny will accompany family on trips both domestically and internationally, so a passport is required
- High energy, with a strong work ethic and resilience
- Interactive and engaging
- Positive, with a can-do attitude – willing to do a variety of tasks and work well with others
- Discreet, with a respect for the family’s privacy
- Safety-minded, with a high concern for the safety and security of the child
- Strong preference for candidates with a degree in a related field (Education, Child Development, etc.)
The position requires a high level of decision-making capabilities. Duties will include:
- Planning and facilitating enriching, stimulating activities, games and outings that promote growth and development
- Preparing child for school, and transporting to/from school and activities.
- When nanny is not caring for the child, they will assist with personal assistant duties such as errands, grocery store, organizational projects, etc.
Family provides a vehicle when driving the child, but candidate will be required to use own vehicle for errands (gas reimbursed).