Dallas / Fort Worth Nanny Pricing
Mom’s Best Friend fees are transparent and worth every moment of time saved! For over 25 years, the majority of our business comes from returning Dallas and Fort Worth families and word-of-mouth referrals, ensuring that families are extremely happy with the quality of in-home caregivers, and the level of service we provide.
Annual Membership Fee: $300
|PLACEMENT FEE*||FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE PERIOD|
|Full-Time or Part-Time Nanny
|PLACEMENT FEE**||FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE||Waived Fee For Any Mom’s Best Friend Caregiver Continuing Education/Events for the Life of the Placement|
|Child Educator||20%||120 days||X|
|Weekly Care||$300/week maximum of 4 weeks of care||No replacement|
*All placement fees are non-refundable and are due prior to the candidate’s start date, or within seven days of the decision to hire a candidate (whichever comes first). All fees are payable by ACH, check or major credit card. Credit card fees over $1,000 will be subject to a 3% third-party payment processing fee.
**Total Annual Gross Compensation is based on 52 weeks in a year and includes estimated non-salary benefits as defined and calculated in the Client Agreement.
***For short-term placements, 3 and 6 months are the only offerings.
All positions require a minimum of $22/hour plus employer portion of payroll taxes
Following the free replacement period, there is a sliding scale for discounts on future replacements.
|TIME AFTER INITIAL PLACEMENT||PERCENT DISCOUNT|
|After one year||10%|
All placements include:
- A confidential consultation to discuss your family’s needs
- Candidate recruiting, identification, pre-screening, and matching
- Our screening process including an extensive criminal background investigation, motor vehicle records check, and identity verification.
- Family interview process
- Parent Handbook including an Employment Agreement, Nanny Evaluations, Daily Log, Development Plans, In Case of Emergency Forms, etc.
- Consultation with HomeWork Solutions, Inc. regarding nanny payroll taxes (optional)
- Mom’s Best Friend Nanny Professional Development materials covering Parent/Employer Relationships, Professionalism, Situational Role Playing, Physical Care, Domestic Tasks, and Resources/References
- Unlimited support for the life of the placement: advice on industry standards, proper protocol, employment questions
- A la carte replacement extension packages and drug testing services available upon request. Please inquire with your Placement Manager for pricing.
- 1-hr consultation with Lindsay Heller, The Nanny Doctor
- Access to our sitter services