Dallas / Fort Worth Screening Process
After so many years in business, the majority of our candidates have been either placed with us in the past, or are referred by placed candidates. Of those remaining, our recruiting process begins by casting a wide net across many mediums, including print, web, and sourcing candidates directly. Each caregiver then has to go through our intensive screening process, eliminating 90% of Dallas and Fort Worth applicants. This ensures that our clients do not have to spend any time sifting through applications or worrying about qualifications. You can make one call and rest assured that we will quickly find you the best candidates for your needs.
- Extensive on-line application
- In-Person Screening Interview
- References checked and former employment verified
- Extensive criminal background investigation
- Sex Offender Search
- Verification of Social Security Number as well as another form of legal identification
- Motor vehicle records check
- Highest level of education verified
- CPR and First Aid Training
- Agency Training: Nanny Professional Development
- Social Media Screening
Also available per long-term nanny client’s request at an additional cost: credit check and 5-panel drug/health screening.